Join us for a Day of Magic and Enchantment Saturday, September 18 at Cousler Park from 10 am to 6 pm.
Once a year the magic folk from Other Realms come to visit the Human Realms on Wishing Day. The Fairies, the trolls, the mermaids, and even the unicorns come to play and sing. And you're invited to join them! Guests can come in everyday attire or dress up as your favorite mythical creature and become part of the enchantment.
Activities for the day include:
- Frenchy and The Punk
- Brinjal (Music and Belly Dancing)
- Gypsey Funk Squad
- River Barry, Magician
- Crystal Casbah - Belly Dancing
- Everybody Drums, Eyeclopes Ken Crampton - Drum circles and fun
- Capital City Jedis
- Black Swan Dance Company
- The Bad Advice Fairy Balhazar Adonis Fig - Best Therapist around!!
- Steve Haug - Maugorn the Stray
- Nina and Geoffry (Giants Extraordinaire)
- Keith Carney Engle Strolling Violin
- The Native Siren -Mermaid
- Enchanted Teapot Featuring several Characters
- Delphine the Fairy
- Pirate Captain Jack
- Bill Quick, a Gnome of Unusual Size
- Professor Greenman and Kwiplick
- Soolah Hoops - Hula Hoop Fun
- A.N.A Critters
- Alice and the Mad Hatter Tea Parties
- The Tree Fairies, aerial performances by Artz N Motion
- Fabulara- Harpist
- Olgre Trading post
- Live Wood Carvings
- Wand Making Demonstrations
- Sheet Fort
- Whispering Farm Sanctuary -Piggies
- Foam Dragon Party
- Magical Bubbles
- Alpacas of York
- Petting Zoo Creatures
- Unicorns and Pony Rides by Curious Little Playhouse
- Face painting by Atomic Bounce
- Pirate Escape Rooms by Atomic Bounce
- Black Light Dance Glow Party by Atomic Bounce
- Crafts with the Girl Scouts of Central PA
- Crafts with Macaroni Kid
- Belly Dancers
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Photo Opportunities
- Wonderland Games
- Costume Parade
- Fairy Village and Seek and Find
- Fairy Embassy Adventure
- Hugging Tree
- Dress Up Station with Inflatable thrones
- Gem Mining
- Pirate water wars
- Unicorn Races
Tickets are on sale through September 17, 2021
- Individual- $10 or Pay at gate at the time of Event (cash only)
- Car Load (group ticket) $40 starting or Pay at gate at the time of Event (cash)
- Ages 3+ will need an individual ticket or a Car Load Ticket (group ticket)
- Children 2 and under are free.
Examples: Family of 5 buy carload ticket for $40, Family of 2 adults and a 2-year-old buy 2 individual tickets $20, Family of 2 adults and a 3-year-old buy 3 individual tickets$30, Family of 7 buy a carload ticket $40
Add On Activities:
- Face painting $8 in advance or $10 at the time of the event
- Gem Mining $5 in advance or $8 at the time of the event
- Tea Time with the Mad Hatter, Alice, and the Red Queen $15 each person, $20 day of the event. 30 minutes with interactive characters and tea and treats.
- We will have a tent set up with low stimuli for anyone who needs a break from the fun.
- The event location is in a park and we estimate it to be 85-90% wheelchair accessible. There is handicapped parking available.
- Costumes are not required but they add to the fun. Costumes should be appropriate for a children's event. If you have a costume please wear it! Let's have some fun!
- Any weapons must be peace-tied.
- Parking is at Cousler Park. Parking lots will be filled first and then overflow is in the ball fields. You must get a wristband to enter.
- The event is RAIN OR SHINE.
For more information and a full list of activities/entertainment click here.